Friday, January 25, 2013

This is about a car, not a motorcycle. But it starts here, with this motorcycle. I bought this bike from a friend about six years ago, rode it for a while in stock form, then I took it apart to build a cafe.  Weeks later while riding my sportbike I was run off the road a couple times in a couple weeks by asshole drivers. I lost interest in motorcycling, this project just sat in the shed until someone expressed interest in it, I sold it cheap....

Then that guy lost interest...

And I got it back. Missing parts, hacked up... It sat in my shed again until last spring when I put it together enough to ride it a few days and discover that people are still assholes and I still don't want to ride on the street. So it sat in the shed again until two weeks ago when I got it out and in three days built this out of it:


.... and traded it for a car. THE car.

No comments:

Post a Comment